Essentially, there square measure 3.
1) cuticle – the outer layer
- Approximately zero.5mm in thickness with cells perpetually dynamic
- 5 layers inside the cuticle
- Life cycle of cells is regarding twenty eight days, transitioning upwards from the basal to the cornified layer
(2) derma – the center layer
- Hypodermis – bottom layer
- Between 3-8mm in thickness
- Divided into 2 sublayers: the superficial papillar derma and therefore the deeper crisscrossed derma
- Consists of scleroprotein and scleroprotein fibers
- Made mostly of fat (fat) tissue
- Serves to safeguard, regulate temperature and even offer nutrition to the skin
>The 5 sub-layers inside the cuticle square measure mere as follows:
- Germinal (basal) layer
- Stratum spinosum (spinous layer)
- stratum (granular layer)
- Stratum basale/germinativum (translucent, clear layer)
- horny layer (cornified layer)
>Skin Layers & The Tyndall effect
With SMP, the pigment is inserted into the lower layers of the cuticle. Over time, these particles migrate to the dermal (middle layer). this happens once the white blood cells of the system engulf the pigment and transport the fragments to deeper regions to a lower place the skin’s surface.
What forms could be a a kind of particulate suspension inside a tissue matrix. the particular color of the pigment particles can stay constant. however what is going to truly modification is that the manner lightweight interacts with them.
Light rays can bend because it passes through the skin, making a chromatic or green look. this is often a development in physics referred to as the Tyndall effect. The deeper the pigment is, the a lot of apparent the discoloration are going to be. though a chromatic hue is most typical, the Tyndall effect may be answerable for making green coloration furthermore. Regardless, each these shades would be extremely undesirable on the scalp.
How Pigment Coloration Stays Constant With TrichoPigmentation Paris
In Scalp Micropigmentation through Trichopigmentation, special needles square measure wont to firmly insert the pigment abundant nearer to the skin’s surface. this is often be} why people United Nations agency take this explicit methodology can expect the colour of their results to usually stay constant.
>Use of Organic Pigment- Why This Matters
How the pigment is developed matters for satisfactory results. Trichopigmentation uses a singular technology to form pigments that square measure bioabsorbable and quite seamless with the encircling organic tissue. In summary, they’re with chemicals designed to show desired properties such as:
- Color stability
- High tolerability
If the ultimate look is unsatisfying, or the individual changes their mind regarding having their scalp pigmented, they’ll notice a way of relief in knowing that Trichopigmentation results solely last 2 years.
The Design of Trichopigmentation Needles
Trichopigmentation needles (TRICO INJECTOR) aren’t solely designed to form the looks of realistic wanting hairs in cross section, however conjointly to assist safeguard from hand tremors throughout the applying method.
A key feature includes having 2 totally different textures within the same needle.
The rough aspect is meant to carry and collect excess pigment that will otherwise undermine the visual result.